Thursday, November 3, 2011

Dress by Number: Camilla Belle

The beautiful Camilla Belle wore this cute and casual outfit to lunch at Urth Cafe in Beverly Hills with friend Joe Jonas. I'm posting this in part because a reader asked me for suggestions on how to wear a sweater vest aka sleeveless cardigan, and voila! Here's a simple, smart way to do it.

Another great thing about this outfit is that if you look closely, you'll see that Camilla is also working the whole spring-tribal-trend with subtle accessories and a tribal-print headscarf. If you prefer not to wear one on your head, you could tie a vibrant printed scarf to your purse. I adore Camilla's bag, btw, and I'm sure it cost a pretty penny (or maybe it was a freebie), but that color, shape and size? Love it, and did my best to find something close. thebudgetbabe

No comments:

Post a Comment